Strength training is brain training, nervous system strengthening, longevity medicine and so much more. It’s important for preserving and gaining muscle mass, which we all need, especially as we age.
Today, I have a special guest with me, Torre Washington, vegan bodybuilder and trainer, who will breakdown how to build muscle on a vegan diet, specifically for women at different stages of life.
Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy helps with muscle mass preservation and folks are using it to look more youthful compared to peers but why even do all of that when you can strength train for a natural glow?
- Torre’s website
- Torre on IG
- 10 Documentaries for the Newly Health Conscious
- Self Care Salon – the place where women learn to use food and lifestyle to get to their healthiest weight.
- Join the Facebook Group for support on your wellness journey
🧘🏿 It’s not just a certification. It’s a movement. Learn more about The Plant Protocol.
- My book, You Can Afford to Be Healthy
- E-mail me to submit a question and get featured on the Raw Food Health Empowerment Podcast
// HOST Samantha Salmon
Certified Integrative Nutrition Coach and Ambassador of Health and Happiness
// CO-HOST Dorrell Hylton Salmon
Mom, Wife, Hair Doctor, Beauty Parlor Counselor, and Prayer Warrior
The information provided in this broadcast is for educational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice. These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration, or the equivalent in your country. Any products/services mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
RawFoodMealPlanner.com © 2021