- 8 ounces organic red lentil spaghetti
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 Carrot, shredded
- 3 cups red and green Cabbage, thinly sliced
- 6 medium spears of Asparagus, chopped – you’ll cook them with the noodles
For the Sauce:
- 2/3 cup coconut aminos
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Ginger, peeled and grated (fresh)
- Add all ingredients for the sauce to a small bowl and stir. Set aside.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil and add the noodles.
- Allow the noodles to cook until softened, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- 6 minutes in to cooking, add the chopped asparagus to the hot water in order to cook
- Strain the asparagus and noodles into a colander and immediately place in a large serving bowl.
- Add the remaining vegetables, pour the sauce over everything and toss together.