Canola oil is a big money maker for the food industry. It’s used in a ton of packaged food items, including some vegan burgers. On this episode of the Raw Food Health Empowerment Show, we discuss why this is one of the reasons not all vegan food is healthy food and why you should avoid canola oil.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
🗣️ Why canola oil is bad for you
🗣️ The new potentially health promoting “cigarette”
🗣️ How to eat soursop and tamarind
Listen to the Full Episode:
🌸 Get 10% off Monq essential oil diffuser
💧 Learn more about water and filtrations systems in the Reduce Your Cancer Risk: A Free 10 Day Course
🌭 Earth’s Healing Cafe’s Raw Vegan Hotdog
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tsp berbere
- 1 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Put all the ingredients in a food processor.
- Then roll into shape.
- Enjoy with a collard leaf as the bun and add raw vegan ketchup and sauerkraut.
🍅 Raw Vegan Ketchup
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 (8-ounce) jar sundried tomatoes in olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 Tablespoons red onion
- 1 date, soaked for 20 minutes
- 1 Tablespoon coconut aminos
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine all ingredients in a food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to one week.
💞 Join the Facebook Group for support on your wellness journey
🧘🏿 Interested in becoming a coach? Learn more about IIN
📖 My book, You Can Afford to Be Healthy
📧 E-mail me to submit a question and get featured on the Raw Food Health Empowerment Podcast
// HOST Samantha Salmon
Certified Holistic Health Coach and Ambassador of Health and Happiness
// CO-HOST Dorrell Hylton Salmon
Mom, Wife, Hair Doctor, Beauty Parlor Counselor, and Prayer Warrior
The information provided in this broadcast is for educational purposes only and is not intended as medical advice. These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration, or the equivalent in your country. Any products/services mentioned are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
RawFoodMealPlanner.com © 2019