Are you moving your bowels often enough? If you eat 3 solid meals a day, you should have 3 bowel movements a day. If you’re not moving your bowels at least 1 time per day, here are some lifestyle adjustments that will help
2. Drink smoothies daily. This is a great way to get raw cleansing foods into your system and fiber to sweep the colon clean.
3. Have a daily diet of at least 50% raw foods. Raw foods are cleansing and are balanced in water and fiber. With the first two tips, you should be well on your way to accomplishing this.
4. Drink half your body weight in oz of water. The water should be clean, filtered water and alkaline if possible.
5. Stay away from processed foods because they tend to contribute to constipation.
6. Do things to alleviate stress, like having a regular fitness routine, do yoga, meditate, and get regular massages. These are just a few examples. You know what de-stresses you best.
If you want more tips and encouragement on leading a healthy, holistic lifestyle, come sign up for free weekly meal plans to help keep you on track. I also share some tips to keep you engaged on this path of optimal, well-being. [mc4wp_form]