No need to use the microwave! Microwaves are very harmful. The Swiss, Russians, and Germans have all published scientific studies on this you can research. It is a wonder that not many people are talking about the dangers of this very common household appliance.
The radiation of the microwave when it is operating creates cancerous cells in the body. This is why technically no one should be within 7 feet of the microwave while it is on.
Also for the food in the microwave, the molecular structure of the food gets altered. Essential vitamins are lost. After food goes in the microwave not only does it lose nutritional value but it also becomes carcinogenic.
Eating microwaved food causes immune system deficiencies, which is the gateway to a plethora of health issues.
Please share this information with your friends and family that still use microwaves. If they must have warm food, using the stove or the oven is much safer for everyone in the house.
This is so true I do use it for emergencies but thank God I don’t have much emergencies it is just as bad as cell phones